Thursday, April 17, 2008

Windsor Dominos Customer Service

My last two attempts at buying a Dominos Pizza in Windsor.

1. 1:15 pm

Me: Hi, I'd like to order a pizza for delivery.

Dominos: What is your phone number sir.

Me: 252-0869

Dominos: Your address is 653 Park St. You should get your order from the downtown location.

Me: Ok, can you connect me with the downtown location.

Dominos: No, they are not open until 2 pm.

Me: Ok, so I would like to order a pizza from your location (Huron Church and Tecumseh).

Dominos: It will take at least 45 minutes for your order.

Me: Ok, I'd like to order

Dominos: You really should wait and order from the downtown location. They will be open at 2 pm.

Me: So let me get this straight. You would prefer that I wait 45 minutes, call the downtown store, order a pizza and wait another 30 minutes rather than you making and delivering an order for me.

Dominos: Yes, it will take us at least 45 minutes anyways to make and deliver your order.

Me: Thanks, I think I'll make myself a sandwich instead.

2. 1:55 AM

Dominos: Hi, Dominos Pizza, can I take your order please

Me: I'd like to order a pizza for delivery please.

Dominos: Actually, we're closed sir.

Me: If you're closed, why did you answer the phone and ask if you could take my order?

Dominos: Technically we're not closed, but we will be in a couple of minutes.

Me: So "technically" you're closed, but the boss says you have to answer the phone until you're actually closed.

Dominos: Right!

Me: Make sure you get lots of practice at closing, you're going to need it.

Dominos: (silence)

Me: Can you give me the number to Ferarris?

Dominos: I don't understand sir.

Me: I know. Have a nice night.