Now that all the holidays and Elections are out of the way, we can get back to somewhat of a normal schedule again. (until the next Election or holiday!)
1. 48 Hour Flick Fest - a great idea that the Windsor International Film Fest has made happen in a very short period of time.
2. Schedule of Open Houses for each Ward on the Greenlink Windsor plan.
3. Council Agenda for the week of the 22nd - certainly a full agenda. Much more to come on this.
4. Thanks to Windsor Eats.com for Sunday night's recipe. Simple but delicious. Beats the hell out of opening a box of Kraft Dinner.
5. We do like to study things in Windsor, in the meantime one operator has a virtual monopoly on bingo business, with no threat of competition. We have an operator willing to risk his own money to renovate a currently empty building, hire employees and open for business. Let's study this some more.
6. All About Cities is a new blog I came across recently. "Tales of two border cities" is an interesting discussion on Windsor and Detroit. Through All About Cities, I also found CEO's for Cities. Lots of good reading. (I've added All About Cities to MUNIBlogs.com)
7. Shameless plug for a friend. Theatre Windsor's "Hide and Seek" - October 18, 19, 20, 21 and 25, 26, 27, 28, 2007. Support your local theatre!
8. Wishful thinking with a slightly misleading title that I was tempted to use. Good example to demonstrate that, contrary to some opinions, local citizens are becoming more engaged and blogs are one of the vehicles of choice for communication.