1. Cancer Prevention Fall Forum - Caboto Club, Thursday Nov. 1st, 7pm
2. The "Taste of Downtown" Harvest Luncheon raises money for the Chrysler Share Drive organization which buy food items for the Salvation Army, St. Vincent de Paul Society and the Downtown Mission. This event features the 18pc Kingsville Jazz Ensemble, delicious food prepared by Downtown's own local eateries and a retailers' exhibits. This year is the 6th anniversary of the
event which has raised nearly $23,000 for these charities.
Wednesday Oct 31st, 11:30am - St. Clair Centre for the Arts
3. Keep an eye out in Ward 2 for theft and vandalism.
4. Slowly but surely. M.O.M. with an update on the Club Loft condos.
5. Hold on to your wallets - here we grow again.
6. The 1% of GST that Mayor Francis and his fellow Ontario Mayors have been lobbying for is available, they've just been talking to the wrong person up until now.
7. Out of Town note: Congratulations to MUNIBlogs.com blogger and Mayor of Dawson for being selected best Mayor North of 60. (A mayor who blogs? Ours is stilling trying to find the send button for that "fireside chat email". )
8. Only six days to the start of the Windsor International Film Festival. Have you got your tickets yet?
9. Last day to vote in the latest Shadow Poll - Who's Your Favorite Windsor Star Blogger (Round 1). Register your opinion in the right hand sidebar.
10. Terrace 285 - Open House Thursday Nov 1st and Friday Nov 2nd 10:00am to 1:30pm