1. Vote for Kingsville - Kraft Hockeyville voting - help Kingsville win $100,000 and an NHL game for their community. (you can also vote by phone - 1-888-843-5604)
2. With Essex already switching to the OPP and now Leamington considering the same, it's a shame no one is talking about a regional force.
3. Ever since the Windsor Star started their blogs, I figured it would be a contentious issue. I'm assuming the other added duties relates to filing online stories. A protracted strike by reporters would be interesting in today's online world. How long would it take them to set up their own site and begin publishing content? On the other hand, taxpayers will lose if it's a long strike - City Hall would actually have to move forward with their own communications department.
4. Building a Safe Attractive Downtown, Thursday, Apr. 3, 2008
Presented by the Downtown Windsor Business Improvement Association with assistance from All Saints Anglican Church
Thursday, April 3, 2008 at 6:30 p.m.
All Saints Anglican Church
330 City Hall Square West, Downtown Windsor (south entrance)
5. Three months of the year are gone. The capital and operating budgets have been put to bed. What else is there to do? I know, let's have a strategy session! I can't wait to see what replaces branding as the #1 Priority in Windsor this year.
6. Flashback - Big sound, big hair, big Camaro News cars - The Big 8, CKLW 20/20 News team
- Byron MacGregor at the 1985 WNIC/CKLW Reunion!
- Bill Gable at the 1985 WNIC/CKLW Reunion!
- Radio Revolution: The Rise and Fall of The Big 8