Tuesday, December 04, 2007

So much to say...

so little time to say it in. I'd love to sit down and compose a few good posts, but unfortunately, I'm currently occupied with a project that's taking up a great deal of my time. Back to normal after Christmas hopefully.

A few brief comments:

Hat's off to Drew Dilkens, Alan Halberstadt, Bill Marra and Percy Hatfield. I can't say I'm surprised at the result, but the first steps are being taken. Well done.

Jason Moore's commentary? Well, it certainly filled up my email box and spiked the visit stats on my blog. What does it say when the opinion of the News Director of the only all news station in town is that everyone should just strap on a W and cheer?

I guess my only response at this point is, I thought that's what his station was already doing.

Windsor's well known for producing softball champions, most people just don't realize that many of them have nothing to do with baseball. More on this later.