Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas ......

My Christmas Eve shopping extravaganza is completed. Good time had by all at the mall today. I just realized today that it was the 10th anniversary of my Christmas Eve shopping adventures. How time flies when you're having fun!

Blogging will remain sparse for the next little while. The DraftALeader.com campaign is eating up a lot of time right now and will be picking up steam in the new year. Regular blogging should resume around the end of the first week. I'm heading out on a tour of Ontario during the first and second week of January. While I'm heading down the highway I should have plenty of time to spare for a few blog posts.

A Windsor/Essex bloggers meetup is in the works for the 2nd or 3rd week of January. I'm just trying to nail down a good location with wireless. WE Speak has continued to grow and evolve and I thought now would be a good time for bloggers and readers to have a chance to interact, share tips and ideas and just have a good time. Once I have all the details finalized, I'll post them here and on Facebook.

Merry Christmas to all and a safe and happy holidays for you and your families.