Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Around Town Tuesday - Oct 23rd

1. Cancer Prevention - Walk the Talk...Live Well. A fall Cancer Prevention forum at the Caboto Club.

2. CJAM 91.5 fm Annual Pledge Drive - online donations available through the front page of the site. (H/T Windsor Eats)

3. Mark the dates on your calendar - Windsor International Film Festival coming soon to a theatre near you. Budding local film makers have the opportunity to make their own mark in the 48HRFLICKFEST. $20 bucks for a weekend of fun, an opportunity at recognition and some nice prizes. That's entertainment for you!

4. I found myself practicing my PhotoShop skills after last night's Council meeting. I know, I still need a lot more practice, but you'll get the idea.

5. Comic Relief - Make sure you take a minute today to read BC comics and Rube in today's Windsor Star. If you watched City Council last night, you'll understand. Good chuckle for the day.