Friday, June 08, 2007

Testing, testing, 1,2,3...

For all you Blackberry, PDA and cellphone users (with web browser), surf on over to Alan Halberstadt.com on your favourite handheld device. I'm testing a new PDA version of the website and would like see how it runs on a number of different platforms.

So far I've been using an emulator and a Blackberry 7520 to check things out. Drop me an email at bluebloggingsoapbox@gmail.com and let me know the type of device you used to access the site and whether you encountered any problems. Cell phone users will probably encounter a fair amount of scrolling to view all the content as the site is formatted for larger screen PDAs.

I'm going to leave the PDA site up for several days to test things. Once I have all the bugs worked out and as much content as possible mirrored on the PDA site, I'll be able to launch it for full time service.

More and more people are accessing the net with handheld devices, so this is a natural extension of the website that I'd like to develop and grow.