Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Quick Hits

In honour of Halloween: the past will always come back to haunt you
"Mykytyshyn wondered why ancient history involving a now non-existent federal party was being brought up in a city municipal race. He suggested the statute of limitations for murder was less than having to account for what he said back in 2000. "
(Pssst - I would find a better analogy to use. It would probably help)


For all the latest news - look no further!
(just don't look too hard for a platform)


I do not need this job, the job needs me
"I am willing to put my full effort, as Mayor, to put an end to the empty words and broken promises of the last 3 years, and bring some hope to a worsening situation, and act to reverse our downward spiral."
(Not that I'm one to throw stones - but - I would sugggest he leave some time for extra-curricular activities)


Google Analytics, Sitemeter, StatCounter are just some examples of free, reputable website traffic monitors.
This - - only encourages Spam sites to flourish.