Sunday, September 10, 2006

Candidate Profile - Greg Baggio, Ward 1

Greg Baggio - Candidate for Council - Ward 1

Profile:

I was born in this community and have a Master’s of Business Administration and Honours, Bachelor of Commerce Degree from the University of Windsor. I work in the Financial Services Industry and happily live in South Windsor with my wife Rita.

I understand the needs of this community having been raised with family that has sweated to contribute to the very fabric that many other proud citizens have. Realizing that our diversity is the backbone that has made us what we are, I also know that this is the same
driver that will provide future opportunity to our children.

I want to be the voice for the southwest area of Windsor to freeze inflated property taxes and foster a more controlled spending behaviour. I have a plan to help our community see the same growth much of the rest of Canada has enjoyed in the past 5 years.


WEBSITE: www.geocities.com/votebaggio
EMAIL: votebaggio@yahoo.ca
CAMPAIGN PHONE LINE: 519-972-6061